Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Brook - 1 month ago!!!!

Happy Birthday Brook ( 1 month ago:) My baby girl is 10!!!!!! You read that right. She is 10 stinking years old. I can't believe it. We celebrated by going to Classic Skating. She really wanted to test out her new rollerblades. She didn't really like the rollerblades. She traded me for my skates half way through the night. They are really cool rollerblades though. They look awesome sitting in her closet. Maybe with time she will love them on her feet too. Love you Brooky Pie. You are the sweetest girl I know. By the way, I didn't make the cake. If you really know me, then you already knew that. Thanks to Alisa B. You are so talented!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What?!?! She doesn't like her rollerblades??? They are so stinkin' cute. Maybe this summer she'll sport them around the hood. Happy birthday Brooke! PS- NICE basketball game tonight!

    ReplyDelete